Name:
Location: Teignmouth, Devon, United Kingdom

I'm married with two grown up children and four grandchildren, My wife of 47 years is Sue and we are the same age. My two children are Pamela (blogging occasionly under Pam-bigbustybikerbaby.blogspot.com and Roy,who was recently Paralysed from the waist down due to an Absys on his Spine. My 4 grandchildren are (oldest first) Gavin, Hayley, Thomas,and Zoe. Sue and I are both retired and we're disabled too, her with a badly Arthritic back and spine, me with lung (COPD) and Heart problems.I have always loved Fishing (all sorts) Sue started fishing with me about 8 years ago, now she really enjoys it too. We both love m'cycles and m'cycling, Sue owns and rides her own bike which is a Custom 1981 250 Honda.I own a 1979 Honda CX500. We are both members of this motorcycle club ( view or join our club on http://www.cx-gl.org.uk/) or see my blog post Dec 2007 blog "Getting old, never", of course we're badly resticted now due to our illness, only riding in really good weather.Just over three years ago we lost our best friend and Baby Mojo the border Collie, Gone but never forgotten. Please feel free to use any of our photo's but do let me know you have used them, thank you.

Monday, July 26, 2010

Here we go again.


Hello to anyone out there who still watches this blog. Firstly nothing in our family ever changes, our bad luck still goes on and on. Just over two weeks ago our Son in law Wayne (Pams husband) suffered a major heart attack and died at just 41 years of age. They had been relief Pub landlords for the last few years so were in different pubs at the time. The Autotopsy revealed he had had a few small attacks prior to the fatal attack. He was a very big lad at 6 ft- 4 inches and over 20 stones (around 290-300 lbs). We later found out that apparently there is a family history of Heart disease. As soon as we heard we rushed up to Swindon (Wilts) and picked Pam up and took her to Waynes pub at Benson (nr London). Then later in the day we brought her and her two younger kids (Thomas17, and Zoe 14) back here to Devon. It was the funeral last week down here. Now Pam and family are homeless (living with us) as Wayne was the License holder so Pam cant manage without one. Pam and the children are still slowly coming to terms with this.
As far as Sue and myself goes, Sue is 95% better with both Arm and Hip now. Only trouble is my Hip is going to have to be replaced soon its becoming very difficult now.
Its been a difficult few weeks and Pam has been helping me in the Garden with my Fuchsias, so a few pictures on a happier note. These are just a few of my Fuchsia pictures for more try photobucket, bigbikerbob, my garden 2010.
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
















No Joke of the day on this blog.

8 Comments:

Blogger Grumpy1 said...

Thinking of you.
A bright note, though - the fuschias look wonderful.

9:09 pm  
Blogger Aiden said...

omg! i am so sorry to hear of your loss again! i hope that you are handling the situation well....and hope pam and the kids are doing ok

9:32 pm  
Blogger Gina E. said...

Oh Bob, I am so sorry to hear of your loss. What a tragedy for your family to cope with. Bad enough when someone is dying slowly, and one has time to prepare for the time following the death, but when you lose somebody who is relatively young and with a reasonably long life expectancy...my sincere condolences to you and Sue, as well as Pam and her children.
The photos of your fuschias are stunning. Mine have never looked that good!
Did you get my message about your long emails? I had to do it, as the PC can't handle them anymore, and it is so old that I can't upgrade to another OS, which means I still work on old versions of Outlook Express etc. At least I can still keep up to date with my cyberspace friends through their blogs ;-)

3:46 pm  
Blogger Shammickite said...

So sorry to hear of the loss to your family. But good to know that you are heping Pam and her children, and that the family is supporting each other in time of need.
The fuchias are GORGEOUS!

12:24 pm  
Anonymous daffy said...

Bob, Sue, I am so sorry to hear more sad news for you all. My heart goes out to you both and I am thinking of you all.
I love the photographs of the flowers. Pam has green fingers.
xxxx

7:51 pm  
Blogger Patty said...

What beautiful colors. Glad you got the photo thing to work for you.

7:43 pm  
Blogger Patty said...

Your daughter and your family have our deepest sympathy. I hope your daughter is able to get things worked out so she'll have a place of her own. We have our youngest daughter and her little girl living with us at the moment. They've been here two years now. So far it's worked out ok. Grandma (me is the taxi to and from school and the baby sitter in the mornings and after school. But she's one great kid. Good luck with your family and also you hip replacement if and when it happens.

7:48 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

2018324 leilei3915
kate spade
prada outlet
michael kors outlet online
mbt shoes clearance outlet
ralph lauren polo
michael kors outlet clearance
ugg outlet
ray ban sunglasses outlet
coach outlet online
ralph lauren polo shirts

4:35 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home