Name:
Location: Teignmouth, Devon, United Kingdom

I'm married with two grown up children and four grandchildren, My wife of 47 years is Sue and we are the same age. My two children are Pamela (blogging occasionly under Pam-bigbustybikerbaby.blogspot.com and Roy,who was recently Paralysed from the waist down due to an Absys on his Spine. My 4 grandchildren are (oldest first) Gavin, Hayley, Thomas,and Zoe. Sue and I are both retired and we're disabled too, her with a badly Arthritic back and spine, me with lung (COPD) and Heart problems.I have always loved Fishing (all sorts) Sue started fishing with me about 8 years ago, now she really enjoys it too. We both love m'cycles and m'cycling, Sue owns and rides her own bike which is a Custom 1981 250 Honda.I own a 1979 Honda CX500. We are both members of this motorcycle club ( view or join our club on http://www.cx-gl.org.uk/) or see my blog post Dec 2007 blog "Getting old, never", of course we're badly resticted now due to our illness, only riding in really good weather.Just over three years ago we lost our best friend and Baby Mojo the border Collie, Gone but never forgotten. Please feel free to use any of our photo's but do let me know you have used them, thank you.

Friday, January 04, 2008

TEIGNMOUTH SEA FRONT.(January)

Yesterday the 3rd of January was just a little wild. Our usual sea front walk, had to be done with full winter gear on, totally different from our last stroll that way.The first video shows the front looking toward (holcombe) Dawlish, its here and a little further along that the trains have loads of problems. The sea can throw waves up to nearly 10 metre's high, these wash away the railway line foundations , so stopping trains from running until repaired.On the third clip (as it starts) you can see a train disappearing into the murk. I put on the first clip to show one or two waves just topping the sea wall. The middle short clip is of the sea wall where a walk way juts out into the sea, as the waves hit this they froth the sea up until it looks just like snow!!, the kids agree and spend hours playing, kicking some even rolling in it.

4 Comments:

Blogger Shammickite said...

I don't remember so much foam from the high seas when I was a kid in Devon, perhaps it's all the pollution in the water?
Great videos.
I love to watch the big waves. I got soaked many times in CM when I got too near the railings on Seaside Hill.

6:58 pm  
Blogger Peggy said...

Good videos! The foam must be irresistible to children! Those are certainly some rough seas. I'd hate to be out in it!

10:15 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

just found this and i had to read on,,,because like u i also have a old 76 honda 550,any way as i read your stories; i rode through great aln by alcester the other day ,and i too was born at the munroe davies at tidd and went to hugh clopton althoe i left school in the mid 60s i lived on the brum road in s on a hope too chat again to u on here,i will have to bookmark yr blog so i can come back to it 73s allen

3:03 pm  
Blogger raybanoutlet001 said...

prada outlet
armani exchange
polo ralph lauren
ugg boots
ferragamo outlet
nike blazer
jordan shoes
michael kors handbags
cheap oakley sunglasses
toms shoes
2017.8.17

8:54 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home