Name:
Location: Teignmouth, Devon, United Kingdom

I'm married with two grown up children and four grandchildren, My wife of 47 years is Sue and we are the same age. My two children are Pamela (blogging occasionly under Pam-bigbustybikerbaby.blogspot.com and Roy,who was recently Paralysed from the waist down due to an Absys on his Spine. My 4 grandchildren are (oldest first) Gavin, Hayley, Thomas,and Zoe. Sue and I are both retired and we're disabled too, her with a badly Arthritic back and spine, me with lung (COPD) and Heart problems.I have always loved Fishing (all sorts) Sue started fishing with me about 8 years ago, now she really enjoys it too. We both love m'cycles and m'cycling, Sue owns and rides her own bike which is a Custom 1981 250 Honda.I own a 1979 Honda CX500. We are both members of this motorcycle club ( view or join our club on http://www.cx-gl.org.uk/) or see my blog post Dec 2007 blog "Getting old, never", of course we're badly resticted now due to our illness, only riding in really good weather.Just over three years ago we lost our best friend and Baby Mojo the border Collie, Gone but never forgotten. Please feel free to use any of our photo's but do let me know you have used them, thank you.

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

TRY THIS ONE.

While rambling around a few blogs this morning I came across this on a Canadian bloggers site. So I thought I would give you my edition of it.Please make one of your own, with your own numbered list, then post it to me on e-mail (address in profile), also post on to other bloggers and friends. You could also do a naughty one
So, (Then as a laugh, try singing it to the tune of 12 days of Christmas).

12 ... Days of Christmas.. passing
11 ... Christmas crackers.. popping
10 ... Green bottles.. falling
9 ... Glasses.. Clinking
8 ... Chocolate Mints.. Munching
7 ... Dwarfs.. Singing
6 ... At Dinner .. Eating
5 ... Quintets .. Crying
4 ... Seasons ..Changing
3 ... Boozers .. Boozing
2 ... Couples ..Kissing
1 ... Alone .. Lonely ........... and a Fairy.. on the top of our tree.

Joke of the Day.
A flat chested lady went to Dr Smith about getting her very very flat chest enlarged. The Dr said to her "every day after your shower rub your chest and say Scoobie doobie doobies I want bigger boobies". So off she went and did that for several months and it worked, she grew large DD size boobs!. One morning when she was running very late, she jumped on the bus and realised that she had forgotten her usual ritual. Frightened that she might lose her lovely new boobs, she stood there in the middle of the aisle closed her eyes and started her usual chant "Scoobie Doobie doobies, I want bigger boobies". A guy sitting just ahead of her turned and asked "are you by any chance a patient of Dr Smiths" "why yes I am" the lady replied, "but how did you know". The man leaned close to her ear and whispered "Hickory Dickory Dock ..........".

3 Comments:

Blogger Martin Stickland said...

Nice one Bob and thanks for the funny emails!

7:29 am  
Blogger Jeanette said...

Hi Bob, you gave me quiet a laugh tonight. Merry xmas

9:49 am  
Blogger CanadianSwiss said...

Nice job with your 12 days version. Mine was machine made, so the "sheep a milking" was not my creation.

....Oh, and just for the record, I'm Canadian, not American :)

9:51 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home